Kimmel & Associates is the largest specialized (Construction) search firm in the nation. We have a high respected and growing Renewable Energy Contractor client (Self Perform Construction) that is looking to hire a Project Manager and a Senior Project Manager within their Utility Scale Solar Team.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to, contract administration, schedule management, maintaining budget & cost reports, financial analysis, project staffing, oversight & mentoring of key project staff positions, investigation of non-conformance issues and implementation of corrective measures, risk management, safety, and quality control
- MUST have experience working for a Self-Performing renewable energy contractor. At this time, we are not accepting individuals from Owner's Rep roles or Construction Management roles working on behalf of the owner or engineer. *** Must have self-performing - direct construction experience.
- Willing and able to live / work in Tennessee
- Ability to travel to project sites as necessary (throughout USA)
- Must have 3+ years experience as a Lead Project Manager on Utility Scale Solar Projects for the Project Manager position. Must have 8+ years experience as a Lead Senior Project Manager on Utility Scale Solar Projects for the Senior PM position.
- Must have lead Project Management experience on projects greater than 5mw (minimum), preferably larger than 10mw.
- Must have experience leading a project for a self-perform contractor from cradle to grave.
- Experience working with the Estimating department during the pre-bid and buyout stage of each project to ensure that the needs of the field staff and project team are being addressed
- Experience leading project administration to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, budget, and schedule