About the Position:
The Hydrogen Business Development Director is responsible for account management, sales, targeted industry strategy and developing the Company’s products and services to meet the needs of their EPC, engineering and specialty services for the hydrogen market and related sectors of sustainable energy including solar, battery storage, carbon capture and other supporting energy technologies. A key responsibility is to create, build and maintain customer relationships with firms and client representatives that require engineering, fabrication, construction, and EPC services in carbonless and renewable energy segment. The position will work closely with Engineering, Operations, Proposals and Leadership and will report to the Vice president of Business Development.
- BS Degree in Engineering, Business or related discipline, or equivalent combination of training and related experience.
- 10+ years related business development experience with specific experience in the Energy sector with solid understanding of the hydrogen market; specifically, market movers, producers, technology providers and users. Knowledge and experience in supporting related markets/technologies of utility solar, steam methane reforming, carbon capture, wind and battery storage is an advantage in consideration for this position
- Advanced interpersonal oral and written communications skills (English, Spanish is a plus), including the ability to develop new opportunities, negotiate with clients, work with customers, and speak publicly.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and develop new markets, including the preparation of business development strategies and plans.
- Ability to persuade and influence customers.
- Frequent domestic travel, some international travel is required.