Join the team that is permitting, designing, and constructing the first large scale offshore wind project in the USA, and one of the largest wind projects in the world. This project will power over 400,000 homes in Massachusetts.
The Position: We’re looking for an experienced WTG Mechanical Engineer to join our team.This position will be responsible to:
- Manage technical (mechanical) aspects/requirements in the Turbine Supply Agreement, and technical interfaces with the supplier.
- Lead/support interface design processes between the WTG package and other packages, e.g. tower/foundation, installation etc.
- Represent the Project in front of the WTG supplier in technical forums.
- Ensure the qualification and acceptance of design modifications in relation to mechanical design.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering and two years wind industry (WTG´s, offshore wind preferable).
- Ability to live & work in Boston, MA
- Highly organized with proven project management skills preferred; excellent communication skills and an analytical mind along with high level of professionalism, trustworthiness, sound judgment, and a collaborative spirit.