Vice President - Senior Vice President, Industrial Maintenance Operations
Our client is a leading General Contractor who provides construction, maintenance and plant services to a variety of industrial clients. The VP / SVP of Maintenance will report to the President and will oversee P&L of $250 - $300MM of annual maintenance contracts and execution of work. Company serves a collection of markets with a primary focus on oil, gas and chemicals, energy (power and ethanol), and manufacturing. Our widely diverse customer base ranges from facility owners to engineering and construction management firms to major developers.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited University. MBA is also highly desirable.
- Ability to work / live in Houston, TX and travel 30-50% of the time (as needed)
- Minimum of 15 to 20 years of progressive experience in industrial maintenance services with annual revenue of 100MM or larger. Preferably has served or is currently serving as the leader over a maintenance group $100MM or larger.
- Advanced knowledge of the Industrial maintenance / construction industry and operations is required.
- Industry knowledge within Texas & Gulf Coast is necessary
- *** Ideal candidate will come from a Contractor / Subcontractor background (self-perform labor / execution) as opposed to an EPC or Owner background. Will consider someone from the EPC or Owner side if the person also has significant hands on leadership and execution experience.
- *** Must be able to illustrate quantifiable ways you have solved problems, made money, or saved money for current / previous employers.
- Must be a self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset. Ideally someone that can set best-in-class policy, procedures, and strategy to maintain and grow current and future market share.
- NO JOB HOPPERS...
- Maintenance Management
- Fabrication Shop Management
- Proposal Preparation
- Contract Compliance
- Quality Assurance / Quality Control / Safety
- Senior Leadership Development
- Manages work and oversees personnel to ensure that their teams are achieving outstanding results. Communicates the company mission, vision, values, goals, and policies and ensures that their teams are supporting them. Personally sets an example by his/her work ethic and professional conduct and holds their team members accountable for performance