Our client is an offshore wind development company seeking to build the first large-scale offshore wind energy project in the USA. Our client has incredibly strong backers that are supporting the current & future projects.
- Responsible for delivering the technical components of offshore wind projects while planning and supervising installation personnel supporting the established goals and timelines of the project
- Analyzes and examines the initiation sites and conducts experiments on the equipment after the installations are complete
- Ensures that all work is completed to specification, within budget and according to all safety requirements
- Supervise and lead installation team at job site - Oversee subcontractors on behalf of the owner.
- Assess onshore and offshore sites to ensure port access, pre-assembly and areas and soil conditions meet project requirements
IDEAL CANDIDATE BACKGROUND:
- MUST be a USA Citizen or possess a Green Card - company is not able to sponsor an employment visa.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Construction Management and five years of relevant work experience. Offshore engineering experience preferred
- MUST have proven Project Management skills and proven work history on offshore / subsea projects
- MUST have experience in High Voltage Electrical Project Management (EPC Environment)
- Safety first mentality
- Must be able to show proven and historical success leading project teams to a successful project close (cradle to grave experience highly desired).