About the Company:
A renewable energy construction company focused on utility-scale solar projects in multiple locations across the country.
About the Position:
Hiring for a Site Manager. This position leads and manages the operational and financial aspects of solar construction projects and is the primary liaison with the client’s project management team. The Site Manager also identifies potential leads and assists estimators with development of pricing proposals. One must enforce best practices, process utilization, safety, and risk management
- Must have previous Utility Solar Construction / Site Manager experience (2+ years as Site Manager and cumulative 5+ years in Solar construction).
- Must have a valid driver’s license and an acceptable motor vehicle driving record (MVR).
- Interpersonal Skills – Ability to supervise and present to a large number of employees.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Microsoft Project, Visio).
- Effective Communication Skills (oral, written, listening, presentation) to effectively work with owners, vendors, employees, landowners, etc..
- Accounting (math and record-keeping).
- Involved with and understands all disciplines of current project task.
- Must re-locate to the project site for the duration of each construction project they are assigned to.
- May be required to become a qualified individual in pursuit of company contract licensing.