South Florida - Territory Sales Manager (Acrylic Bath Products)
Client company is a manufacturer and provider of building products for the Kitchen and Bathroom. The company manufacturers and distributes a variety of product offerings for the bath space including acrylic tubs for all designs, as well as shower pans. The company partners with America's largest homebuilders in a "Direct-to-Builder" sales approach.
- Experience with acrylic / bath products (bathtubs, shower bases, shower / bath surrounds, etc)
- Proven experience selling to builders, plumbers, developers, multi-family, architects
- Quantifiable success penetrating new accounts and have a strong reputation within the market (I.e. strong connections within South Florida)
- Consistent career history, no job hoppers
- Have a pulse on the market (who, what, when) to know current projects, upcoming projects, and having the ability to have Enterprise Level connections within key targets to introduce product-fit
- Ability to understand the market, determine trends within the market and recommend potential new product needs.
- PERSONALITY: hungry, entrepreneurial, persistent, professional, articulate, and competitive
- MUST HAVE: Experience in the construction industry with a history of selling to Developers, General Contractors / Builders, Architects, and Plumbing companies.
- Bilingual (English / Spanish) a PLUS
- PREFERRED: college degree, although work experience and prior success can offset a degree requirement
- Ability to read blueprints
- Self Motivated
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Officer products and SalesForce.com
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, aggressive-growth business environment.
Strong performers can expect an aggressive base salary + commission structure that in total will exceed $100k year over year consistently.