About the Company:
A Multinational architectural aluminum company, headquartered in Europe. This company has been known globally for cutting edge glazing solutions for some of the world’s most iconic buildings for the past 50 Years.
About the Position:
Hiring for an Architectural Aluminum Design Manager, in the Phoenix, Arizona, market.
• Manage team of estimators
• Improve quoting hit rate by targeting the right projects
• Improve effectiveness and efficiency of estimating resources to deliver quote within 48 hours
• Improve communication with customer to deliver desired aesthetic and required performance within budget available
• Establish price strategy to maximize sales and profitability
• Manage team of draftsmen
• Improve effectiveness and efficiency of drafting resources to deliver shop drawing to customer requirements within a week
• Improvement of existing processes
• Create standardization processes
• Improve handing over from shop drawings to fabrication drawings
• Technical knowledge of fenestration is a must. Preference given to individuals with understanding of premium aluminum and/or European systems
• 10 years’ experience with pricing and technical support in the fenestration industry. Preference given to individuals with experience with European systems.
• Bachelor degree or equivalent relevant experience
• Strong computer skills including MS Office, Smartsheet and AutoCAD