About the Company:
A well known and awarded, 90+ year old, regional General Contracting firm that specializes in commercial construction. An employee valued organization that promotes a work life balance and community partnership.
About the Position:
The Preconstruction Coordinator will provide support to the Preconstruction Department with the preparation, production and submission of requests for qualification, proposals, conduct industry and market research, data entry and other responsibilities as assigned.
- Maintaining subcontractor database
- Prepare Requests For Qualifications (RFQ's)
- Assist with Request For Proposals (RFP's)
- Scan Lead services for potential projects and maintain Pre-Con Sheet
- Organize and document estimating department bids
- Prepare and Complete Bid Forms
- Maintain company website and social media
- Prepare weekly Pre-Construction Activities Report for Leadership Team
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of demonstrated success in proposal writing/preparation, preferably with an A/E/C firm and a four year business or technical degree and have the following traits:
- Excellent organizational and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Excellent decision making/problem solving skills
- Ability to handle pressure in a time-sensitive position
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Great attitude and energy
- Sense of urgency
- Team player
- Disciplined work ethic
- Ability to multi-task
- Must have a consistent employment history, demonstrating loyalty and commitment.