Is a next generation advanced waste processing and recycling facility that completed construction in the spring of 2019. Comprised of a state-of-the-art Materials Recovery Facility (MRF) followed by a pulping system and anaerobic digester, the facility was designed to divert over 70% of mixed waste from landfill and back into the supply chain and beneficial use. Numerous municipalities and waste industry professionals are keeping a close watch on the facility which has the potential to redefine the future of waste handling and disposal in North America.
We are looking for a business leader to work on behalf of the owner and Private Equity as the LLC President. This will include streamlining the business and commercial operations. Ideal individual will have experience in the waste / recycling (or similar heavy industrial industry) and have experience with turnarounds. This individual will oversee all aspects of the enterprise.
- 10+ years of Waste Industry experience
- P&L responsibility
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to manage and communicate well with multiple, diverse stakeholders, including township officials, private equity investors, hourly wage workers, and waste industry professionals.
- PROVEN background in streamlining a business and commercial operations
- Set operational goals and provide oversight to the O&M contractor, who will report to this individual
- Oversee facility operational and capital improvements in order to maximize recovery, achieve higher uptime, and increase throughput
- Oversee other contractors, including those performing accounting and bookkeeping functions
- Maximize value for facility products, including plastics, metals, OCC, mixed paper, cellulose pulp, and energy products
- Oversee communications and customer service
- Optimize delivery logistics and create bypass plans and communications protocols for downtime or disruption events
- Review, update, manage, and report on SOPs and KPIs for physical and business operations
- Serve as primary liaison between company and the Municipal Review Committee leadership (the coalition of 80+ municipalities with a 15-year agreement)
- Streamline business operations to increase efficiency, improve communications, clarity and purpose with internal and external stakeholders
- Enterprise level P&L responsibility
- Develop and adhere to annual budget
- Transition from commissioning status to stable, reliable, profitable operations