Our client is a self-performing contractor serving the oil, natural gas, and CO2 industries. Licensed / Registered in 28 states, our client is provides Pipeline Construction (all diameter), Pipeline Rehabilitation / Repairs / Maintenance, and construction / maintenance / Repairs to compressor / meter stations, pump stations, gathering stations, truck loading facilities, and various storage facilities.
Our client does $150+ Million annually and is constantly growing.
- 10+ years Pipeline Construction Experience (self-perform background)
- History of success leading leading craft / labor and execution of projects (Quantifiable Results Required)
- Proven background in creating, establishing, and executing strategy
- Safety first mentality
- Consistent and loyal tenures at previous employers
- Strong business acumen and experience managing budget, schedule, and relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Relationship driven personality. Not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get in the trenches, but experienced enough to create a strategic vision for both the short and long term growth of the company.
- Ability to live/work in Houston, TX and travel as necessary