Client company finances, develops and runs sustainable Commercial, Institutional, and Industrial (C&I) infrastructure projects for Fortune 1000 companies. Projects maximize the value of its customer's energy management and sustainable initiatives, enabling customers to deploy solutions at scale and across facility footprints to accelerate reductions in carbon emissions and energy costs.
- 10+ years experience with Energy Efficiency initiatives: HVAC, Energy Storage Systems, Backup Power, Solar, Lighting, Equipment Controls, Automation Systems, etc.
- Preferably have Enterprise Level experience covering a large geographic territory / national territory.
- Commercial, Institutional, and Industrial focus
- Proven quantifiable background & success
- Experience with Energy Management - Energy-as-a-Service / Efficiency-as-a-Service offerings
- Entrepreneurial mindset with strong / trusted network
- Creative / Highly Intelligent individual that has the capacity to assist / structure complicated contract structures that enable customers to leverage energy management & sustainable initiatives with no upfront corporate capital expense.
- *** Must be a self-driven individual that is willing to lead, grow a team, and be an individual contributor ***