Industrial multi-discipline direct hire engineering, procurement, and /or construction environment. Company provides procurement, fabrication and construction on complex infrastructure in the energy and industrial markets. The Company also performs turnarounds, industrial cleaning, pre-commissioning, plant services and capital projects.
Reporting to the Manager of Supply Chain, the Contracts / Subcontracts Manager is responsible for supporting the business unit in the formation and management of contracts. In addition, the Contracts / Subcontracts Manager is responsible for overseeing all subcontract activities on projects.
- Leads Prime Contract review and redline process for proposals through all functional and operational leadership.
- Serves as the main point of contact for coordinating and collating redlines with Legal, Project Management and functional management
- Assists management and legal in the negotiation of EPC Contracts
- Analyzes all contracts and subcontracts including the conditions, qualifications, scope, and other information to identify requirements and deliverables as well as highlight areas for risk such as ambiguities, conflict, or deviations from the scope of work
- Oversees subcontractor prequalification process and ISNet status
- Assists in proposal preparation with regard to subcontractor pricing, execution, manhour/cost to be allocated to the subcontracting effort required
- Maintains performance metrics and associated reporting to measure the performance of the Project Subcontract Team
- 10+ year’s similar experience in Subcontracts Management and Procurement preferably in an industrial multi-discipline direct hire engineering, procurement, and /or construction environment
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent related experience, in Supply Chain Management, Business, Engineering, or similar field preferred
- C.P.M., CPSM, A.P.P., CSCP, or Six Sigma certification a plus
- Working knowledge of various construction disciplines, quality control functions, crafts, and safety regulations
- Good understanding of scheduling, cost control, and engineering