We are looking for an Investor for a sustainable water infrastructure / finance company; deploying capital to acquire infrastructure assets that will produce long term, predictable cash flow.
- Experience with deal sourcing, screening, structuring, and underwriting investments in the Renewable Energy (Solar, Biogas, etc) or Water / Wastewater industries.
- History and success working with and for private equity / infrastructure asset investing, renewable finance, investment banking for developer focus sustainable infrastructure deals, etc.
- A history of measurable achievements (track record) and be able to analyze and communicate attractive risk-adjusted returns
- Proven relationship history with partners
- Knowledge and experience with multiple structures / products to include mezzanine debt, corporate equity, project / sponsor equity, senior debt, tax equity, etc.
- Proven and functional data driven decision making
- Entrepreneurial spirit, positive, high energy, highly intelligent, self aware + humility, and posses a strong cohesive network that they are able to tap and lean on to accomplish goals and partnerships.