Join the team that is permitting, designing, and constructing the first large scale offshore wind project in the USA, and one of the largest wind projects in the world. This project will power over 400,000 homes in Massachusetts.
The Position: We’re looking for an experienced WTG Electrical Engineer to join our team.This position will be responsible to:
- Ensure the wind turbine supplier delivers a WTG that suits the project technical requirements, compliant with the Turbine Supply Agreement.
- Manage technical aspects of TSA, and technical interfaces with the supplier, with a focus on Electrical and SCADA interfaces.
- Identify, manage and solve interfaces between the WTG and other work packages.
- Represent the Project in front of the WTG supplier in any technical forum.
- Ensure the qualification and acceptance of design modifications.
- Adhere to project program requirements.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering and two years wind industry (WTG´s, offshore wind preferable).
- Ability to live & work in Boston, MA.
- Highly organized with proven project management skills preferred; excellent communication skills and an analytical mind along with high level of professionalism, trustworthiness, sound judgment, and a collaborative spirit.