Utility Scale Renewable Energy owner / developer. Company develops renewable energy (utility scale) projects across North America.
We are seeking a Director, Pre-Construction and Procurement to provide leadership on pre-construction and procurement activities, including the Company's contracted wind, solar, and energy storage projects from late-stage development to construction readiness.
- Develop and maintain relationships with industry EPC partners
- Manage and implement overall EPC engagement strategy and contracts
- Commercial lead for procurement of EPC partners from initial bid through contract execution, including management of overall RFP efforts
- Create and continuously develop project estimating and budgeting tools.
- Lead value engineering discussions between EPC, external consultants and internal teams to maximize LCOE.
- Develop cost databases and general market analysis to inform early budgeting exercises and define cost trends, including monitoring regional trends in costs of key materials, services, and equipment.
- 10+ years' experience in bidding and contracting with minimum of 5+ years (recent years) in Utility Scale renewable energy projects.
- Large scale Renewable Energy projects REQUIRED (with Utility Scale developer or EPC preferred)
- *** MUST have quantifiable / results oriented project list where you have served in a lead Preconstruction / Procurement Capacity (projects 100+mw) ***
- Project Management and / or contracts background ideal
- Broad network of relationships with key contractors and vendors
- Proven experience in deploying utility-scale renewable energy projects
- Consistent work history (no job hoppers)
- Ability to travel 20-35%