About the Company:
A mid-sized, top 400 ENR General Contractor in the Virginia market.
About the Position:
We are hiring for an MEP Preconstruction Manager, to prepare budgets and estimates for assigned projects of varying size and complexity, from conceptual estimates to hard-bid work.
- Four year engineering degree or equivalent combination of technical training and/or experience.
- 5+ years estimating, cost control and/or engineering experience related to mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems is preferred. Knowledge of estimating techniques and cost control is essential.
- Detailed knowledge of MEP systems, concepts, and construction means & methods.
- Experience with estimating applications including Smartbidnet, OnScreen Takeoff, and MC2
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word is required.