Our client is an offshore wind development company seeking to build the first large-scale offshore wind energy project in the USA. Our client has incredibly strong backers that are supporting the current & future projects.
This position will be physically located in the Northeast. The ideal candidate will be able to live / work in the Northeast (*** NOT HOUSTON ***).
IDEAL CANDIDATE BACKGROUND:
- MUST be a USA Citizen or possess a Green Card - company is not able to sponsor an employment visa.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering and five to eight years relevant experience in cable package management in both development and construction.
- MUST have experience with offshore / subsea Cable delivery, design, installation, and commissioning (i.e. Offshore Wind, Oil & Gas, etc).
- Ideal candidate will have proven success developing and leading a specialized team in an EPC organization, thereby ensuring the work is carried out based on balanced contracts and optimized with respect to time, costs, and HSEQ, including negotiation and recommendation of relevant contracts, suppliers, and subcontractors.
- Proven background managing the operational and technical scope of 'said' offshore cable package, including planning and execution of the package.
- Ability to maintain compliance with all relevant legislation, regulations, codes, permits, quality and safety procedures