Our client is a very well respected Renewable Energy company that develops, builds, and operates utility scale wind & solar projects throughout North America.
- BS in Electrical Engineering from an accredited university. Has 10 or more years of relevant experience, and PE required
- SR. level experience with medium to large projects and proven experience leading an electrical engineering team. Must have experience and be able to estimate man-hours required for completion of work and successfully prioritize and assign work per schedule requirements.
- Experience on High Voltage interaction with transmission owners/agencies for design and permitting.
- Experience with SCADA
- Experience with design of PV projects, strong technical understanding of solar power systems and solar inverter technologies.
- Familiar with solar array construction techniques, installation practices and plant start-up requirements.
- Knowledge of the ANSI, IEEE, IEC, NEC and other industry codes, specifications and standards
- Familiar with and able to specify high, medium and low voltage electrical equipment.
- Experience with Interconnections, and interfacing with utilities.