About the Company:
A real estate development & construction company with an internationally renowned architectural design firm. The company works to create sustainable and profitable real estate assets around the world, designing mixed-use urban developments, hotels, office buildings, multi-unit residential complexes and exhibition centers. The firm’s architecture transcends national borders by striving for universal human appeal, enhancing the environment for users and providing a sound investment for owners and operators.
About the Position:
Hiring for a Senior Residential Architect to expand, grow, and lead their presence in the residential market. Responsible for projects from inception to completion, creating conceptual designs of commercial high-rise multi-family residential projects and leading the project team from start to finish.
- Professional degree in architecture
- Registered Architect (required)
- LEED accredited (preferred)
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience in commercial mixed-use, high-rise multifamily, and residential projects
- Experience in all aspects of the architectural design and documentation process to include traditional and fast-track project delivery
- Knowledge of latest technologies for building designs, building codes, materials and systems, and the ability to detail these systems
- Strong people and communication skills; team player
- Able to work closely with project design director to develop concept ideas by preparing plan layouts; 3D illustrations and other creative means to convey the intent of the design
- 3D modeling/Building Information Modeling Systems (BIM) – Autodesk Revit
- Presentation and production software experience in a variety of applications such as Rhino, In-Design Photoshop, Bluebeam, BIM 360, etc.