Our client is a very well respected Renewable Energy company that develops, builds, and operates utility scale solar projects throughout North America.
We are looking for a Senior Field Testing Engineer (Electrical Engineer) that will lead specialty field testing projects/campaigns for High Voltage & Medium Voltage (MV) assets in generation plants (utility solar) and utility distribution.
- BS in Electrical Engineering from an accredited university. Has 8 or more years of relevant experience
- 4+ years Field Testing experience MANDATORY - Testing HV Substations, reviewing drawings, root cause analysis.
- Electrical design problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills
- Knowledge of the ANSI, IEEE, IEC, NEC and other industry codes, specifications and standards
- Experience with Interconnections, and interfacing with utilities.