About the Company:
Our client is a national Industrial Construction firm with several regional offices throughout the country. Specializing in major construction projects within the Chemical, Oil & Gas, Power, Steel and Manufacturing industries.
About the Position:
Hiring for a Safety Manager for the Chicago office. The Safety Manager will be responsible for the entire safety program for the regional office with multiple site safety representatives reporting directly to them.
- Must be degreed
- NO JOB HOPPERS-must have stable work history
- Preference for a CSP
- 5+ years in industrial construction in a supervisory role
- Knowledge of self-perform construction in the Chemical, Oil & Gas, Power, Steel, and Manufacturing industries
- Manage all aspects of Workers Compensation and Injury Management
- Develop Standard Safe Operating Procedures
- Maintain and Manage Company’s substance abuse program
- Manage Staffing Requirements for all office and field activities
- Manage all litigation
- Assisting Management in setting company goals and policies
- Coordinating and implementing the company’s wellness initiatives