Client company is a $1+ Billion company that has a major focus on Facility Services (i.e. HVAC, Electrical, General Maintenance, Fire Protection, Elevator, Grounds, Janitorial, etc). The successful candidate will oversee day-to-day facility operations and maintenance of medical and business facilities that require a combination of dedicated in-house staff and truck based servicing approaches.
- Directs all phases of the facility operations and maintenance program from inception through completion
- Responsible for the cost, schedule, and technical performance of the facility operations and maintenance program including responding to urgent and emergency situations
- Acts as primary customer contact for program activities; leading program review sessions with customer to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance.
- Establishes facility operations and maintenance strategies, work management methods, and performance criteria.
- Must have proficient knowledge of the healthcare / hospital facility maintenance management practices
- Must currently have 4+ direct reports and have full P&L responsibility
- Must currently oversee healthcare or hospital facility maintenance / service in a leadership capacity
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field or an active CFM Certification from IFMA with ten or more years of progressive experience demonstrating increasing managerial and operations skills is required.
- Candidate must have extensive experience working with an maintaining Joint Commission accredited medical facilities
- Must have overseen and managed multiple facilities / buildings at the same time (10+ preferred).
- Successful candidate must have a proven track record of multiple project management efforts providing integrated, simultaneous facility support at geographically dispersed locations.
- Must be in a current position that requires constant interaction with hospital administration and be accustomed to being the face of the company for internal client meetings.
- Must have experience managing subcontractors and indirect labor both onsite and offsite (labor, contractors, scheduling, budgeting, procurement, etc).
SALARY: $150-200k base salary + bonus + fringe benefits