ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a large Industrial Contractor that builds, renovates, and offers plant / facility services in the Petrochem, Process, LNG, Pulp & Paper, Refinery, wastewater, and Manufacturing environment.
ABOUT THE POSITION
- Position will be based in Houston, TX
- The Project Manager will lead project teams on projects from $10 Million - $75 Million in size
- Project consist of heavy industrial piping projects, boilers, chillers, and various other industrial focused project types
- Must have been a Lead Project Manager (Construction, Contractor side) on projects valued at $10 Million minimally
- Must have a stable work history (no job hoppers)
- Must have field experience (site based construction project management experience)
- Must be willing to travel 20-30% of the time
- Must be willing to live and work in Houston, TX
- Must show success in previous Project Management roles in the Industrial or Power Generation Environment (I.e. history of safety, cost control, project schedule, subcontractor management, procurement of materials, etc).