Our client is a well respected renewable energy company that is looking to expand their Project Development Group by hiring a Wind Project Development Manager.
- Identify viable sites for wind project development, using knowledge of energy markets, wind, transmission, permitting and environmental issues.
- Manage all wind project development activities on one or more projects, including site identification, land acquisition, interconnection, environmental studies, permitting, title, survey and other real estate matters. Lead and manage all aspects of project development from inception to construction hand-off.
- Proven ability to acquire land rights through leases and easements.
- Ability to travel frequently
- Experience in Wind Project Development (2+ years) is a necessary requirement for the role.
- Must document prior success as a developer where you have been involved in cradle to grave development efforts
Salary: $110 - $150k Base Salary + bonus + very attractive fringe benefits