Client company is a well known and respected Heavy Industrial Contractor (Self-Perform) that is looking for an Executive Vice President of Construction.
About The Company: Nearly half a billion in annual revenue with over 4,000 employees. The company performs project work in the following industry niches: Power Generation Plants, Mining, Petrochemical & Refining, Manufacturing, and Process Plants.
- Ideal candidate will come from a $500 - $2 Billion revenue company in which they held significant P&L responsibilities for Construction, Operations, and Execution.
- Must have previously held $300+MM in P&L responsibility (minimum)
- Ability to live and work in Houston
- Ideal geographic experience will be in Texas, Gulf Coast and generally the South-Central, Southeast USA.
- Must come from a Self-Perform Construction environment. Individuals from the owner/client or EPCM side will not be considered as heavily as those from a self-perform contractor.
- Must have Heavy Industrial Construction experience
- No job hoppers... looking for a 17+ (minimum) experienced individual with proven success and history in the Industrial Construction market.