About the Company:
A renewable energy construction company with a focus on utility-scale solar, energy storage and battery storage construction projects.
About the Position:
Hiring for a Traveling Superintendent, responsible to interact with a wide variety of staff at all levels in an ever-changing environment, remaining flexible, resourceful, enthusiastic, and efficient with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality. This position serves and has the responsibility for providing coordination, planning, and supervision to assistant superintendents and contractors.
- Minimum of eight years of construction experience with five of those years having supervisory experience in renewable energy.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in Construction (or similar/associated course work).
- Preferred experience in utility solar with preference towards individuals with experience in Battery Storage.
- Shown ability to fulfill all responsibilities for multiple, complex projects.
- Detail orientation sufficient to organize and lead multiple project tasks.
- Possess basic understanding of construction law and generally accepted business practices.
- Must re-locate to the project site for the duration of each construction project they are assigned to.