Company is an innovative energy services partners and independent power producer (IPP). We develop, finance, own, and operate renewable energy assets that provide economic value to medium and large-scale commercial real estate owners across the United States.
Our advanced technology platform and energy-as-a-tenant (EaaT) financial model reduce partners’ costs, increase net operating income, and provide tenant benefits like EV charging and resilience, while enhancing portfolio growth strategies. Solutions include Solar, Energy Storage, EV Charging, and Smart Controls.
Electrical Engineer (Solar Designer) Job Requirements:
- Electrical Engineer from accredited University (ability to work in USA)
- Professional Engineer (PE) License preferred, but not required
- 3-5 years experience designing AC and DC Photovoltaic Systems, including interconnections in the Commercial and Industrial (C&I) market.
- NABCEP Certified (5 years or more experience in C&I PV may be substituted)
- Proficiency in NEC Code requirements
- Energy Production Modeling
- Knowledge / Experience with Utility requirements
- Understanding of fatal flaw risk scans (Geotech, Alta, ESA, etc.)
- At least 1 year of experience in Energy Storage Systems, including Lithium Ion Batteries
- Expert knowledge of Switchgear and Transformers
- Strong working knowledge of PVSyst and / or Helioscope
- Value engineering experience with customers and utilities on determining optimized solutions that lower interconnection and / or service upgrade costs
- Reviewing electrical drawings for methods of interconnection, voltage drop calculations, conductor schedules and construction standards.