Immediate need for a Senior Project Manager and Project Manager to join a well respected contractor in Houston. Ideal candidate will have Water / Wastewater (WWTP) experience. Must come from a self perform construction background and previously have been the Lead PM on projects $20MM+.
- Must have stable job / work history (no job hoppers)
- Must be able to pass a background check and have a valid / active drivers license
- Must come from a self-perform contracting background (Industrial Construction)
- Must have and provide strong references whereby you completed jobs on time, under budget, and were a reliable employee
- HIGH preference towards individuals that have completed projects from start to finish and remained onboard with the employer for more than one job.
- HIGH preference towards individuals that worked on projects greater than $10 Million in project value (Industrial Piping, Industrial maintenance, Industrial capital service projects, turnarounds, outages, retrofit / renovation, etc).
- MUST be willing and able to work in a full-time (W2) scenario. This is NOT a contract/temporary job.
- MUST be willing to work 40+ hour weeks and be able to pass a physical and health screening.
SALARY: $130-160k base salary for the Senior Project Manager and $100k - 130k base salary for the Project Manager position.