Our client is a $1+ Billion Dollar Engineering, Program Management, Facility Maintenance, and Construction Services organization serving the Industrial & Manufacturing Industries. They are looking to hire a Senior Level (or Director) Level Business Development Manager.
- The primary responsibility of the role is to identify and win projects, acquire new clients and development and manage account relationships
- Develop key account relationships and manage overall client expectations and satisfaction.
- Develop relationships and win business for plant maintenance, operations, reliability, plant engineering, construction, planning & scheduling, scaffolding, environmental, painting, insulating, tank repairs, predictive maintenance, and turnaround / outage services.
- 10+ years of experience with a proven sales success and background in Manufacturing and heavy industry business development (i.e. Construction, Capital Service, Maintenance)
- Focus on Manufacturing (i.e. Automotive, OEM, Pulp & Paper, tier 1 and tier 2 suppliers, etc) within the Southeast and Gulf Coast.
- Documented success of managing, growing, and maintaining key relationships
- Must have Manufacturing sales / Business Development experience
- Technical knowledge surrounding Manufacturing & Industrial Plant Facilities
- Bachelors degree
- Ability to travel 40-60% of the time
SALARY: $170 - $220k Base Salary + Bonus + Fringe benefits and insurance