Senior Electrical Engineer
We are looking to hire an Electrical Engineer to support the design, optimization, and construction of integrated energy solutions for our customers in the Commercial & Industrial (C&I) market. These solutions include solar/PV systems, storage, Electric Vehicle charging, and microgrids.
Our client has a rapidly growing portfolio of distributed renewable energy projects that they develop, own, and operate. Our client portfolio includes solar, storage, transactive power, EV Charging, and microgrids.
- Ability to perform AC / DC design, Energy Modeling, Review electrical drawings (I.e. interconnection, voltage drop calculations, conductor schedules and construction standards).
- Must have documented history of providing value engineering / solution engineering with customers and working with the utility to optimize solutions that lower interconnection and / or service upgrade cost.
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years experience designing AC and DC PV Systems, including interconnections in the C&I market
- 5 + years experience in Distributed Energy / C&I space
- Knowledge of Colorado utility requirements
- Understanding of fatal flaw risk scans (Geotech, Alta, ESA, etc)
- Expert knowledge of switchgear and transformers
- Preference towards someone with knowledge and experience (1+ years) with Energy / Battery Storage and / or electric vehicle (EV) charging.
- Strong working knowledge of PVSyst and / or Helioscope