ABOUT THE COMPANY
Founded in 1924 in Nebraska, the company initially specialized in industrial and commercial construction, building such notable projects as the 22-story Adolphus Hotel in Dallas and the 17-story Anheuser Busch corporate office in St. Louis. The philosophy that the company was founded upon nearly a century ago is the same today: listen to clients, understand their needs and work to exceed their expectations. This company keeps the client’s best interests foremost, building strong partnerships with clients, architects, engineers and subcontractors.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Vice President, Preconstruction & Estimating leads the strategic development and implementation of services that support the complete lifecycle of our clients’ facilities. In a strategic role, the VP-P&E will work with the President, Executive Management, Sector Focused Teams, Internal Departments, and outside resources to deliver our brand promise of providing “solutions that exceed your expectations”. The company will relocate the right candidate.
▪ Minimum of 10 years of progressive commercial preconstruction and estimating experience, including leadership of a team, required.
▪ Knowledge of and proficiency utilizing Microsoft Office suite of software (Word & Excel)
▪ Knowledge of and proficiency utilizing Sage 300 Estimating software
▪ Proven track record of preconstruction and estimating excellence
▪ High degree of verbal and written communication skills
▪ Ability to build strong relationships with clients and industry partners
▪ Ability to lead and motivate a team of employees