Rapidly growing Renewable Energy Owner / Developer. Company delivers excellence in Utility Solar and Energy Storage development, financing, engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) and operations, maintenance and asset management for investors and clean energy consumers.
Develop and deliver quality, de-risked, utility scale solar projects. Ideal candidate will have a verifiable history of bringing projects from inception to operational. Must have project list where you have served as Lead Developer. Ideal candidate will understand Transmission, Real Estate, Legal, Tax Incentives, Environmental, and Permitting.
- Acquire and maintain information on market, industry, economic, consumer, and competitive conditions and trends
- Identify opportunities for developing Utility Scale Solar and Energy Storage projects
- Perform detailed strategic and financial analysis, including company evaluations and financial feasibility studies of potential acquisition opportunities
- Lead the overall development steps and requirements including land acquisition, permitting, grid interconnection application, and regulatory compliance
- Be technically astute with the full life cycle of Utility Solar development, permitting, engineering, and construction
- 5+ years as a Lead Project Developer (Utility Scale Solar)
- A proven track record, “deal sheet of projects that you have brought to the table and are now operational - 75mw+
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management, Business Administration, finance related fields
- Must have solid understanding of energy markets