Our client is a very well respected Renewable Energy (Turn-Key Solar) company with over 1.3 GW commissioned and more than 3.5 GW under development. Our client's low impact, standardized approach to solar farm creation is supported through its vertical divisions which offer complete turnkey services for the design, construction and installation of utility and commercial photovoltaic systems. The company offers a full array of development, engineering, procurement, construction, operation and maintenance services to companies interested in clean renewable energy.
- BS in Electrical Engineering from an accredited university. Has 10 or more years of relevant experience, and PE required
- SR. level experience with medium to large projects and proven experience leading an electrical engineering team. Must have experience and be able to estimate man-hours required for completion of work and successfully prioritize and assign work per schedule requirements.
- Experience on High Voltage interaction with transmission owners/agencies for design and permitting.
- Experience with SCADA
- Experience with design of PV projects, strong technical understanding of solar power systems and solar inverter technologies.
- Familiar with solar array construction techniques, installation practices and plant start-up requirements.
- Knowledge of the ANSI, IEEE, IEC, NEC and other industry codes, specifications and standards
- Familiar with and able to specify high, medium and low voltage electrical equipment.
- Experience with Interconnections, and interfacing with utilities.