About the Company:
An electrical contracting and construction company serving many of the northeast's Fortune 500 companies, building management companies and specialty general contractors. Engaging in energy, commercial, education, entertainment, financial, healthcare residential, retail and technology projects, large enough to handle any job and skilled enough to handle the most difficult jobs. Offering employees the opportunity to work on the region’s most prestigious projects and the latest technologies providing career development and growth!
About the Position:
Hiring for a Project Manager, responsible for electrical construction projects, including: bidding projects, assisting the field, planning for all labor, material, equipment, and tool needs, business development and offering leadership to keep projects on-time and on-budget.
• Licensed Electrician with 3+ years of electrical project management experience preferred.
• Experience in Commercial and Industrial Construction.
• Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-past environment.
• Team player with a positive attitude.
• Must have reliable transportation as travel is required.