About the Company:
A family owned and operated general construction contractor, specializing in providing concept to closeout electrical and federal construction services. Their services include general contacting, electrical contracting, engineering, and electrical manufacturing on projects in the government, commercial, engineering, and manufacturing sectors. As a rapidly growing company they are looking for motivated, self-starting individuals to join the Substation Engineering team. With the mission to build to a higher standard through a focus on performance, safety, and understanding clients needs. Offering competitive pay, including the potential for overtime, and a robust benefits package including health, dental, and vision insurance, 401k with company contribution, paid holidays and paid leave.
About the Position:
Hiring for a Substation Electrical Engineer, responsible to produce substation transmission and distribution design packages and conceptual designs for clients. The ideal candidate for this position will help grow the division and be offered the opportunity to work remotely as well as mentor the incoming engineering staff.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering required.
• 2+ years of electrical design experience required.
• PE license or Engineer-in-Training Certificate strongly preferred.
• Previous utility experience preferred.
• Knowledge of common power industry design and construction techniques and practices.
• Familiarity of the NESC and IEEE/ANSI Standards.
• Technical understanding of electrical construction.
• Knowledge of low/medium/high voltage construction.