About the Company:
A family owned real estate development and construction company specializing in high-end, architecturally designed residential construction.
About the Position:
Hiring for a Master Carpenter, responsible for all aspects of custom carpentry, including rough framing, setting windows, doors, & hardware, exterior trim & soffit work, interior running trim, and site- manufactured casework. Seeking a knowledgeable team player. This full-time position reports directly to the Project Manager.
▪ Minimum of five years experience & expertise working on high-end residential construction.
▪ History of attention to detail.
▪ Vast knowledge of residential construction including knowledge of local building codes.
▪ History of efficiently and effectively resolving project construction issues.
▪ Previous supervisory experience and dispute resolution skills is a plus