About the Company:
A family owned electrical contractor and engineering firm offering expertise spanning the entire scope of the electrical industry – from power generation to power delivery to servicing the ultimate end users. Their core markets include: Power Generation, Renewable Energy (Solar, Wind, Hydro, Biomass), Substations, Transmission and Distribution Lines for industrial and commercial clients. Consistently recognized by ENR Magazine as a Top 75 Electrical Contractor, providing all the benefits of working for a larger company with the values of a smaller, family business. We offer excellent pay and benefits, true work-life balance, and connection with other smart, hard-working people.
About the Position:
Hiring for a Transmission & Distribution Project Manager/Estimator, responsible for preparing cost estimates for construction projects for bidding. Participating in the conceptual development of a construction project and oversee its organization, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation. Responsible for the daily operations of specific construction projects to be completed in a safe, cost effective, and timely manner.
• Journeyman License or related electrical construction experience with good working knowledge of construction codes, safety standards, leadership in a commitment to jobsite safety.
• Accubid, Word, Excel, Timberline software knowledge.
• Organization, planning, and prioritizing work.
• Communicating with customers, supervisors, crews, or peers.
• Leadership skills.
• Analytical and problem solving skills.
• Math and Budgeting skills.
• Attention to detail.